The MARE organization is available to all school districts throughout Missouri to facilitate superintendency searches. MARE prides itself in being able to help school districts locate and employ leaders in a very cost competitive manner.
In an effort to maintain cost effectiveness, MARE's superintendency searches make significant utility of technology to facilitate its work with boards of education who are seeking interested candidates. Mailings, notifications, listings, reviews, profiles, and other search techniques are efficiently designed and delivered to allow MARE to offer its search services at a reasonable cost to the school district. The following charges apply:
|District Enrollment||Professional Charge||District Enrollment||Professional Charge|
|500 students or less||$3000||2501--3000 students||$5500|
|501--1000 students||$3500||3001--3500 students||$6000|
|1001--1500 students||$4000||3501--4000 students||$6500|
|1501--2000 students||$4500||Above 4000 students||$7000|
If a school district is current in their annual membership with MARE, the above professional charges will include the official mailings to every district in the state of Missouri. If a non-member district engages MARE to conduct their superintendent search, MARE will include in the above professional charges cost of the mailings plus their fee will include a full year's membership in the MARE organization for that school district.
School districts interested in more information about the superintendency search services should forward inquiries to:MARE Superintendency Searches E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARE will provide the following services to school districts wishing to conduct their own search:
- Listing of the opening in the MARE Focus (e-mailing to all Missouri districts)
- Listing of the opening on the MARE web-site (home page with link)
- Sample sets of interview questions (no cost)
- Set of Missouri School District mailing labels (cost = $10.00)
Missouri Association of Rural Education
1. GENERAL CONSULTATION The MARE consultant makes an initial trip to the district, at no charge or obligation, to discuss options with the Board and to explain the Search Service in detail. Specific items to be covered at that time . . .