American Legion Auxiliary Missouri Girls State
WELCOME TO THE MISSOURI GIRLS STATE WEBSITE
For more information about MGS 2020, please visit our entire website – especially Eligibility & Selection. A Slide Show of pictures is available to give you a visual about the week at MGS.
For Mapquest and/or GPS assistance, Ellis Residence address is 301 Anderson, Warrensburg, 64093
- Confirmation letter
- This will be sent by U.S, mail in early April to every delegate. Besides the one-page confirmation letter, the envelope will also contain the briefing schedule. You will be able to choose the briefing that best fits your convenience. The confirmation letter will also inform you that the delegate information packet is ready to download from this website. The Delegate Information Packet download link will be on the home page.
- Delegate Information Packet
- Approximately 30 pages, The Delegate Information Packet will contain necessary information including, but not limited to, what to bring, Samsung Scholarship link, and medical form. This packet insures that all delegates have the necessary information for a successful week.
- This is the "textbook" of Missouri Girls State. Information will be referenced the entire week. Each citizen will receive a bound 3 ring holed manual book upon arrival at MGS; however, it will be available on the website if a delegate wants to view prior to MGS. It is more than 80 pages.
- All activities, meetings, elections, classes, everything will be printed and each delegate will receive a copy upon arrival. When it is ready, it will be on the website for any delegate to view. Each delegate will receive the final version upon arrival at MGS.