Missouri Educator's Trust
Missouri Educators’ Trust (MET)
- MET is a self-insured Employee Benefits’ Trust providing quality employee benefits at affordable prices to Missouri School Districts.
- MET serves eighty-seven (87) Missouri School Districts representing nearly 14,800 members.
- MET partners with Gallagher Benefit Services, a division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. as a consulting firm.
- MET currently has fourteen (14) plan offerings. Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) and high deductible/HAS qualified plans. The pricing for the fourteen (14) plans is the same for all participating MET Members.
- MET has contracts with Anthem BCBS an Aetna as its Administrative Services (ASO) network providers to server the membership statewide. MET members may choose dual or narrow network options.
- ALL MET costs are built into the plan premium:
- NO MET membership fees.
- ALL ACA fees are included.
- ASO fees are included.
- All legal, accounting, consulting, COBRA administration, on-line enrollment administration and audit fees are included.
- All reinsurance fees are included ($400K stop-loss).
- MET has a “paid” contract (similar in risk to a fully-insured contract).
- MET offers employee benefit products and individual work-site products.
- Any Missouri School District may apply to join MET, however, every applicant is not guaranteed acceptance.
For more information or to schedule an in-person visit contact Lance Massey – MET Executive Director - Phone: (417) 540-1583 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org