For School Districts by School Districts
Our goals are:
- To promote fair and stable health insurance rates for our members while maintaining quality health benefits and services.
- To offer our members a variety of traditional and consumer driven health insurance benefit options.
- To increase our membership to help spread risk and increase economies of scale.
- To help our members achieve these goals, the MEUHP includes: Statewide and district level "safeguards" for large claim pooling for stability.
- One large plan for administrative efficiencies.
- Broad selection of a variety of plans, including PPO, HMO, HSA, HRA and POS.
- Multiple Health Savings and Health Reimbursement Account options.
- District flexibility to choose up to three plans. Wellness incentives / tools / resources / benefits.
- State and nationwide provider network.
- Retiree medical plan resources and education.
- Professional administration, service and education.
- Superintendent (Elected Board of Directors) supervision and decision making.