MARE Welcomes ServPro Restoration as New Associate Member
MARE is very pleased to welcome ServPro Restoration as our newest Associate Member. Please read on for more information on this company and what they can provide for your district or business!
A growing number of schools, both rural and urban, are becoming aware of the need for restoration disaster recovery plans, the vast majority are still falling short in preparedness.
Research indicates that 60% of schools do not have a fully documented disaster recovery plan for fire and flood restoration, while 40% of those with a plan admit that it is not very effective when a disaster does strike.
With so many schools downplaying the need for a full-fledged restoration disaster plan, it might seem that the MARE members can get by without one, right? Unfortunately, schools that are not prepared for a potential fire, flood or weather-related disaster face a wide variety of risks in minimizing losses and maximizing recovery times.
I understand that many of you already have an Emergency Preparedness Management program in place, but inside the program should include an emergency services / disaster recovery restoration element.
We align perfectly with K-12 schools and deliver an impact wherever people work, live, learn and play. We have partnered with the Kansas City School District, Lee’s Summit School District, Independence School District, Grandview and Raytown to name a few. We perform their water and fire mitigation, reconstruction, BIO-Infectious Diseases / COVID-19 cleanings and mold remediation projects.
These members understand that the wrong time to think about finding a trusted restoration advisor in the case of a disaster is after the disaster happens.
Many rural schools, if they are lucky enough to find a restoration contractor at the eleventh hour, must face the reality that there is no guarantee that the provider will have the ability, capacity, equipment and/or expertise to get the job done properly, which could mean costly delays and rework. Because of ServPro’s large geographical reach in Missouri and ability to navigate through the restoration loss process from the beginning to the end is exactly what MARE members are looking for from an Emergency Services Restoration provider.
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS:
- 24/7/365 call center to expedite prompt handling of emergencies
- One Point-of-Contact for dispatching
- Central command center for large losses
- Save money and time by utilizing a single source solution for all emergencies
- Industry professionals that can handle any size loss, small or large
- Minimize disruption by having jobs done right the first time by quality professionals
- Minimize the interruptions for your employees and customers daily lives
- Daily E-mail reporting and executive summaries that provide information fast, so all stakeholders stay informed and make better decisions
- ServPro understands how to work directly with insurance companies, minimizing your involvement
SERVPRO’s EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Flooding and Water Damage Cleanup
- Fire Mitigation
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Mold Removal & Remediation
- Board-up and Tarping
- Security and Fencing
- Biohazard Remediation-infectious diseases including COVID-19
- Odor Removal
- Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
- Document and Records Recovery
- Vandalism Cleanup
This will consolidate your vendors and simplify process and procedures, while saving you valuable time and money, and given our experience and tailored recommendations, the program will only get better.
Please look out for more communications in the coming weeks as we transition into our exciting new emergency services/disaster recovery restoration program.
ONE POINT OF CONTACT: