MARE Welcomes Boardworks as Newest Associate Member
MARE is very pleased to welcome Boardworks as a new Associate Member. For more information on who they are, what they provide and how their team can assist your school district please read on!
K-12 supplemental resources to empower teachers and engage students!
Boardworks Education is currently partnering with NREA & thousands rural school districts to bring high quality, K-12 supplemental content, that is standards-aligned across all core subjects.
As a new member to the MOARE family, we would like to invite you to join the team from Boardworks for an informational webinar at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, May 18th.
Boardworks provides a downloadable library of 40,000+ pre-made interactive slides that helps empower teachers and engage students whether in the classroom or from home as a solution to distance learning needs in a rural setting.
Benefits of Boardworks for MOARE member districts:
- Optimize the effective use of your existing instructional technology
- Empower your teachers with interactive content to engage students in and out of class
- Contains thousands of visual and interactive activities to engage all types of learners
- Enable greater instructional consistency across your entire district
- Editable to support personalization and differentiation for students and teachers
- Simple implementation and ease of use saves teachers time and the district money
- Over 40,000 TEKS-aligned slides across core subjects K-12
- Affordable one-time purchase that provides a district wide life-time license.