FOR MARE MEMBER SCHOOLS
Why….To reduce paper, make your daily tasks more efficient, assist with your disaster recovery plan, and much more.
How….Utilize FileBound’s ECM solution and a MARE software shell.
What…A SaaS (cloud-based) software shell designed with three project categories to assist you with a complete document management approach to your school’s paper processes.
Human Resources Index/Searchable Fields: Up to 20 custom fields designed to fit your school.
Board Meetings Index/Searchable Fields: Up to 20 custom fields designed to fit your board.
Student Records Index/Searchable Fields: Up to 20 custom fields designed around your students.
PRICING AND USAGE
- MARE member schools will pay $200 per month, with 100k object space, for a 3-year contract. This pricing is available ONLY to MARE member schools in good-standing.
- MARE schools will be billed for the first two months up front, and then $200 per month or $2400 annually for the duration of the contract.
- Additional object space may be purchased in 100k increments. Pricing will be $150 per month or $1800 annually for the second 100K objects and $100 per month or $1200 annually for each additional 100K.
- There is no limitation to the number of users from each member school (unlimited user licensing), however there is a limit to the number of user security Groups and for each Project. These two (2) groups are Read Only & Full Access.
- IMS can assist each member school to add additional projects outside of the MARE shell, but there will be additional charges for each project that is built. The cost of each additional project will be determined by a Statement of Work (SOW) that is designed by the IMS IT department. The SOW must be signed prior to adding any new project.
- There will be a flat rate of $750 charged for the initial set up, installation, and FileBound Training. Subsequent Software Training will be conducted on-line with up to 25 participants at the standard Professional Services rate of $125/hour.
The cost of the shell for a school district that is a not a member of MARE is the standard MSRP of $4200 annually for five concurrent users and 100K objects. By comparison, MARE Member schools pricing is $2400 annually for 100K objects and unlimited users. MARE membership, along with current MARE dues, must be current and maintained to qualify for the MARE pricing. Any school that is not current with MARE may be subject to higher fees from IMS.
SCANNING EXISTING FILES
- Scanning of archived records and files can be done by the local school district or by IMS or a combination of both. The pricing for IMS scanning services will be determined by the number of files and the condition of the paper documents. IMS can scan school records and migrate them directly to the MARE member school FileBound site. Once the records are scanned, IMS can provide storage of the hard-copy files or securely shred the documents for an additional fee.
- FileBound Capture Software can be purchased for an additional $66/user/month. By having a FileBound Capture license, each school will be able to scan & index on-going files, but would need to purchase a stand-alone scanner.
CURRENT IMS CLIENTS
The following are some of the school districts that IMS provides services to:
Other notable IMS customers include; The Missouri Department of Conservation, The Missouri Department of Corrections, William Woods University, Stephens College, The Missouri Bank, The City of Mexico, Burgers Smokehouse, St. Charles County, Ameren, Audrain Medical Center, and many more.